Friday, October 16, 2009

Just like I planned - see below


and Julianna does like her new fancy twirly dress and enjoys dress up as much as anyone could and is so much fun to listen to. She has a lot to say.

This bunch can move through a crowd, and make their way - Leaving the crunch outside of the school pick up is madhouse of parents, grandparents and kids, and gatherings and such - makes you long for New Years at Times Square.


an intense game of Candyland is great, the double colors move you along really fast too. We have had fun catching on -- Chutes and ladders is next to figure out, but right now Candyland suits us just fine.


Pokey Puppy or whatever has always been one of my favorites, Isaac not so sure about ole pokey puppy just yet


now once again -- just like I planned -- and as for question about me and what I am going to do here-- well I figure I just might win a game of Candyland and memorize Pokey Puppy and the little lost lion

5 comments:

  1. What a great post - looks like you and the kiddies are having a grand time together! Thanks for all the photos! Love you and miss you, Patt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Haven't tried Candyland yet but Caroline loves playing chutes and ladders, old maid, and go fish. Have fun! LOve Julie

    I love the picture of LAura with all the kids b/c she and Lydia have the same look on thier faces!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Juliana makes a beautiful Princess. Love and hugs to all!
    susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the pictures!
    Have a blast with the grandkids.
    Fa

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like fun
    bro Mark

    ReplyDelete