Tuesday, October 20, 2009

like normal

other things I notice around here
Lydia and friend and fellow two year old Emma Grace entertain themselves playing together in the walkway in front of their apartment homes. They are neighbors and objects of curiosity and pure T examples of cuteness and full-of-itness too. They each come with younger brothers which ought to help too.

The Moms, Laura and Erin Ashley deal with aforementioned children plus of course Julianna, and husbands, speak in tongues foreign to me, deal not a few inconveniences, do about a dozen different things including working on bringing about either whirled peas or world peace, (I could not figure out exactly which) and counsel number of folk- including each other I think.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blog today Paul!! (we have lots in common!)
    Lynnette

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so sad that you are not having a good time! Looks like fun to me.
    E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow did you get lost on your bike ride? I sure ame enjoying your posts.
    bro Mark

    ReplyDelete