
On Saturday, Laura, Julianna, Lydia, Isaac, Erin Ashley, Emma Grace, Jack and I went to the city park for a picnic. Julianna rode, Laura and Erin Ashley pushed strolers and I carried a child or something. We were a sight. People stared, people took photos and we did somewhat stand out.

The little boy in the yellow and blue, took my seat as I got up to take the photo to get a closer look at us. There were times when people stood around watching. Erin had earlier suggested that we probably would not go unnoticed. She is one sharp cookie, that Erin. She probably ought to get a job making predictions or something - she nailed that one.

You will notice that I am not in the photos, that is because that is I am the only one with a moment to do something like take a photograph. We did have fun, the kids ate, played, talked nonstop and it was a very pretty Saturday afternoon.

Here is Isaac, all happy and everything like he normally is and does not even know he is wearing UNC stuff.

I have just told him that I have a Wake Forest shirt for him, and he yelled for joy and said time for us to play some ball.

Eye on the ball. I taught him that.

Things under control

now it is Sunday and Sunday dress of course.
Glad to see you get the evil empire uncch off that child and into some respectable clothing. Go Deacs!!
ReplyDeleteU Mark
Lovely times for lovely people!
ReplyDeleteLynnette