That is what I see when I turn on my computer, has been for a little over six months. Beautiful picture isn't it. Guess who is going to visit them week after next ? That would be me ! and guess who is more than ready ? that would be me ! and imagine who is very very excited. That would be - you got that right - me. Yes, I am so looking forward to seeing China, eating Chinese food, enjoying the culture, experiencing strange and delightful customs, learning new languages, and meeting and making new friends. Yeah right ! I am looking forward to visiting my daughter, her husband and their children where ever they may be.
and as for the delay in writing well, since return from visiting our other children, work has been running fast. Got back late from Panama on Sunday, no luggage, we were 35 minutes plane door to plane door in Houston - and yes we did run -- immigration customs, change terminals the whole bit. Then on Monday, I went to Asheville stayed through Wednesday. Got there very late, left late but while there, check out below. Closed landfills, especially in the mountains are some of the most beautiful sites you can imagine. That is Tennessee in the distance.

Next week is going to be in Raleigh, a bit rough as I have two mediations with violators of environmental laws - they think our penalties are too high, - I think their response is a bit weak. We will see.
In the meantime if I am distracted. You may understand why, I will also be packing --
Give 'em hell in the mediation. Your precious grandchildren need a cleaner environment to continue being precious in! Have fun!
ReplyDeletelove, Susan
Oh, I am jealous! Hope you have a wonderful time! Give the Huffmans a hug for me!
ReplyDeleteEmma Grace and Jack's MammaNette
They are cute, not the cutest I have ever seen, but they are cute.
ReplyDeleteAs for the view, reminded me of: "We can see Russia from our front porch." Well in this case you could see Tennessee from our dump.
As for the mediation, just don't be arbitrary or capricious.
E
it's called wallpaper...not a screen saver.
ReplyDelete