Monday, October 5, 2009

State came to town


State came to town on a picture post card day in early October in NC. Of course I got to the game early, and enjoyed festivities in and around the stadium. watching the band, seeing kids get their photo with the Deacon - in fact
before the game several children and their parents lined up to get their picture taken with the Deacon.


as I said several children were getting their picture with the Deacon (I had to borrow some kids parent)

and a little later,
Bobby Bowden, Floyd and I were getting psyched for the game (I had to change to black as I had missed the instructions from the coach on being color coordinated)

Kelly, and James joined me -- we enjoyed the day - see they already had on black.

second half, we had new guests join us, not necessarily Deacon fans
we are working on converting Margaret though, however she does look good in red


Challey and Meg joined us in Section 7 - they did not think the outcome of the game was so hot thought.


like I said --it was a beautiful day and the Wolfpack cooperated -- reluctantly, but they did. -- replete with exciting ending and all

No comments:

Post a Comment