Monday, October 26, 2009

Disclaimer regarding the bike rides

Above is the bike I have been riding for all but the very first ride I was on. This thing is an Dian Dong Che or electric motor bike. and is a heap of fun and I sure did enjoy riding it. On Sunday afternoon Matt and I went riding into the countryside.
Matt would often let me lead the way, I think just for entertainment value. I know I was entertained. The alleys were sometimes dead ends and required quick u turns, but were always interesting, .....
See Matt get ready to swing left quickly and dodge the water buffalo, this is the second time we passed this buffalo in a relatively short period of time as my sense of direction regarding which alley way would lead us to the way out to the village was not all that good. This particular way did not. More to come later on this trip nd on why this way did not. Something to do with the location of the next water buffalo and our perception of his/her? interest in moving.

1 comment:

  1. Erin mentioned that she had seen you zooming by with a big smile on your face.
    Water buffalo? Where in the world are you? I totally missed that! Will look for him this summer!
    Lynnette

    ReplyDelete