Monday, May 16, 2011

well how do I spend some of my time

--


=

Well, this is one of the things that I do---iI see the old fort at Caso Viejo This photo is  taken from inside one of the old buildings on the water front.  It is of course high tide in this photo.  Below is one taken further back onto the porch and earlier  earlier in the morning.  Both photos were taken from the gym where I have been working out with boxing instructors -- yes you got that right.  Boxing as in the ole one - two.  I enjoy it and it is very challenging and great exercise.  It is not boring at all.  Actually I started this about a year ago at back in the good ole USA at the invitation of a coach there.

I spend a good deal of time in Casco.  Later I will do a post on my commute.  I enjoy it, it is by bicycle, below is a photo of the "first leg" if you will as I leave the gym.  Yes, right through the old streets, and yes people do indeed stare.  goodness they stare.


This is what I look at when I am doing my stretches and warm-ups -- seriously this it it.  complete with breeze.  Yeah, I know, life is really really hard for me now, you all will have to work with me on this.  But this is what I have to look at.  The ships on the horizon do change though.  I will do some more pictures later of the ships and view from here.  It is really sorta nice.  On this porch is where I do my Spanish homework too.  Like I said, this is really hard for me.
Inside the gym, one of the coaches working with some of the "guys".  I am one of the "guys"
Well actually hombres, but that is for another post too.

This is where I do my boxing and yes I have made the speed bag bounce, and it did not hit my head.


and across the street down a couple of blocks is a restaurant which will be subject of a review one day soon too.  I have the special normally.  Today was a Arrozi Thai con Pollo y ensalada.   Excellant.



5 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having fun and keeping busy! That looks like a great place to stretch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want just a little of your nice warm weather! please! It was 46 and cloudy today, the heat is still on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful post - I'm envious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You are making us all super jeaulous!

    ReplyDelete