At the corner just off the main square in Cacso Viejo and one block from the waterfront - on the canal side, is the Deli Gourmet -- also just a couple of blocks from Top Level Gym where I work out often. And as I have mentioned before: you wish your lunch were this good.
When lunch time comes -- you think I am up for breakfast -- well when lunch time comes, and I am in Casco, the special here for me is it. (They do have a fairly large sandwich menu and other hot/cold food - drinks)
The little guy at the door, and lots of cars parked close to the door normally make for a bit of an obstacle course most days. (I do not know how I got the this photo with open space. But then I do stage photos well and know how to use my crew of gaffers.dinning area, grocery, hardware, shoes, magazines, internets, (well perhaps not all of that stuff) -- They do have the internets which is nice.
Katie, seen below, who with Blayne, runs the place. from somewhere near where I am from,-- that's my opinion based on accents and their ability to speak English.
and Audina, not from where I grew up based on her accent and ability to speak Spanish. The lunch specials are out-of sight. usually something with arroz y ensalada. The breakfast I am thinking would be great too, will have to work on my timing. -- I like breakfasts too.





Glad you found a friendly local deli with good food! Love you!
ReplyDelete