-
The long leg of my commute from my apartment to the gym where I work out almost every day is via the Cinta Costera. It is like a greenway by the sea, and it is quite beautiful. It is next to the Balboa expressway - or part of the Pan-American Highway system. -- So you do get to hear car horns. However at high tide you can also hear waves and smell ocean smells.
Looking back at Casco Viejo. I exit Casco just to the right of those white buildings on the water front after zigzaging through the old town. A post on that later.
The destination. the other side of the bay, actually - Stephen and Jen live in there to the left of the tallest building I think, but not by much. I leave the greenway a bit before the end and go back more into the middle of town towards the El Panama and Exective hotels.
and of course you never know who you just might meet on the greenway.
and stop for a picture.
In the evening, it is pleasant, in the heat of the day, it is a bear.
the "loaner" bike I am using and some fishing boats in the background-
There is a fish market just ahead, you do know when you get close. and yes, this is a pretty good deal.
=
-









Beautiful scenery. You and Stephen have matching leggings! Love you and miss you!
ReplyDeletebig city commute, rough looking people you are meeting.
ReplyDeleteMark
Love the scenery!
ReplyDelete