Thursday, December 24, 2015

Last minute Christmas shopping includes entertainmnet center time


Midmorning the 23rd Patt, Jen, Raleigh and I went Christmas shopping to another large mall in town.  It included time for some particular toy store shopping for guess who and guess who was not included.  So fortunately nearby was a play space.   I mean whoopee — play-a-the-blocks were there, the giant kind and Raleigh established how large we were going to build.  Actually we built several structures.  This last one was while Patt was watching and recording.








Occasionally we would have to discuss future plans, mostly though it was just working.



Christmas eve morning — and sunshine is here.  Patt and I are having morning coffee




Jim and Fa will be here soon and the days activities will begin.
Merry Christmas

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Looks like you guys were the only ones in the play place. Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete