Saturday, December 19, 2015

after the tree, time for a little shopping



Well, I'm thinking the new fancy dan mall with the new fancy pants stores is where I need to go to get something for Patt. Off Raleigh and I go.  Hoo-Boy-  doors opened by suit wearing doormen, clerks speaking English and people are ready to help me.


yes-sir re Bob, tom, dick, harry, bill, and becky sue.  I'm sure all of you would be welcome too.





The observant will notice the absence of a porter following with bags or a cart man with a cart.  "Good eye" as we would say on the diamond.  Jump not to the conclusion that there is a big order being delivered either.  And no I didn't get a small package either.  Just didn't see anything we needed.


In a brand new mall with stores this expensive, there are just not a lot of customers yet and it makes for a good place for some serious scooter riding.  Wish I'd had one myself - or a segway to try out.  


In here the clerks were a little more solicitous than usual and for some reason seemed to pay us a lot of attention.  I thought it was nice they were so interested in Raleigh.


 Occasionally there was a futile effort to include Blue Bear into the ride but that skill is not here yet.


Lunch time came and Grandmama and blue bear were important sources of the nourishment. 



2 comments:

  1. Let go of some of those dollars Paul you'll find lots of good Christmas presents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are quite a collection of fancy stores!! Love the pictures of Raleigh riding a scooter in the fancy mall.

    ReplyDelete