Thursday, April 11, 2013

new floor



The new floor started going in today.  Such sawing, hammering and pounding as you have never heard.  There was a second crew fixing a problem with one of the floor joists and they were sawing too.



 Future floor stain color will be similar to old darker color that we have now in the rest of the house.

 The bundles of wood come in a variety of sizes and they claim it is like putting together a puzzle to make it come out correctly.  Yeah- sure.  and if it were me-- well lets just say it is not me.

This is the hammer that make so much noise.  I have a video that I have tried to upload but could not make it work.  -- the video.




We plan on eventually moving the toilet out of the garage.  Not sure why, but Patt does not seem to think it will add value.


the video that does not work.  Place holder for if I can ever figure it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment