About two weeks ago, Laura called and asked if one of us (meaning me I assumed) could come do a little child care for a couple of days as Matt was going to be out of town for a few days so here I am.
In addition to HoneyNut and regulation Cheerios, Patt sent flashlights as Luke is discovering
and science kits with insect study guides. Look out ants, beetles and flying insects.
More than one ant was captured and studied under magnifying lens and a few may have not fared well during the capture process.
In addition to unloading books, study materials, toys, clothes are often a big part of travel accessories.
and trying on new stuff is a big deal and new favorites are quickly established.
We of course ate well and after a full day and a half of airplane and airport terminal food, I was ready for some good meals, which were very nice to have.
and some good play time, including of course playing ball with my grandsons.
Reading - or rather point at pictures with John Paul is also a big part of our activities. - John Paul poses so completely for a photo it is a real sight to see. -- note below.
Matt kneeled down to be on his level for a photo that Laura was trying to take with their new camera and John Paul, copied Matt's pose perfectly -- just for the camera.
So I am dong some child care -- and really enjoying it too. More to come. I think I may have made mention that this week was going to be a busy one. Well next week will too.
How fun!! Lydia, that was Caroline's favorite dress! I had it in a box to send to you and she snuck it out and kept it!! I hope you enjoy it as much as she did!! Have fun Uncle Paul!!
ReplyDeleteHey, thought I published yesterday but obviously that was a failure. Thanks for all the photos - love those smiles, especially yours! Patt
ReplyDelete