-
Let me tell you this day started just right. I am waking up at Stephen and Jen's (have moved as Jen's Mom now has the apartment Patt and I had) and I have just opened my computer and email dings from Jen asking if I am up for a grandson. Well am I ever. "we have a winner" and that would be me. check this out. ole Raleigh snuggled down and felt so nice. Yep a good way to start my last day here on this trip.
thinks I tell funny stories
and thinks I tell interesting tall tales
continues to be the attentive listener
now thinks I went on a bit to long
We also posed for photos with Guerra, one of the building guards with whom we enjoy visiting. Each of us is wearing a hat that was a gift. I of course gave the Bulls hat to Guerra, he the Panamanian cowboy hat to me and the stocking cap to Raleigh because he thought Jen was risking his health by taking him out in the evening when it was about to "dew".Yes, you know how rapidly the temperature drops here in Panama when the evening draws nigh. It may get down to about 91 or so. People start putting on coats and jackets. Note Guerra is wearing a t-shirt today at mid-day when the "feels like" is above 100. We took the stocking cap off as soon as we were on the elevator headed back up stairs and out of threat of dew — that moisture that forms summer mornings on the grass--- yes that stuff. ( but you do have to be glad people are looking out for you)
and we also posed for a photo to know Grandad and Grandson are in Panama
it has been a wonderful trip.








That is the perfect day! Sweet photos of your story telling. Little Raleigh is absolutely adorable! Safe travels home.
ReplyDeleteI agree with susan! I loved the story telling pictures. He is one cute grandson! Home for a little bit then off for more grandkid adventures!! Enjoy
ReplyDelete