-
That is a Shao Cao motorcycle(?) cart(?) three wheeled motor cart (probably) -- I need to find out what they call three wheeled vehicles because there are a lot of them, — I do not know what we would call it in English do you? But I do know that it serves very good "street food". This is the cart about closed up and ready to go home for the evening.
a variety of meats, vegetables, fish, tofu, and other things are cooked over charcoal and coated with a variety of very hot sauces and peppers.
Here my order only partially on the grill of mushrooms, (in the air on the way to the grill), potatoes, beef, pork green beans, zucchini, squash, and a kind of bread completed my order. This Shao Cao cart is worth going back to and I will do a full Restaurant Review when Patt gets here which is SOON,



Looks good. I would like to join you in enjoying a meal.
ReplyDeleteNow, a name for the cart: "Unsafe at any speed."
Kelly