I think I have mentioned that Julianna is really good with Luke. All of the kids are, but Julianna is the only one who can and does pick him up and quiet him when he gets fussy on occasion. She is going to have to get stronger quickly to keep it up. He is growing fast.
and I do enjoy reading to the kids. They are a great audience though shortly after this photo and despite Isaac's bright eyes, he fell asleep. Apparently the umpteenth reading of Charlotte's Web or Stuart Little or something didn't keep him awake. I am known to "dress up" a reading with accents, new characters, digressions, and other such interpretative readings. They are always noted and most often not really appreciated. (I like to make sure everyone is awake, paying attention — and entertain myself too)

They will appreciate your story telling one day! Enjoy the slobbery shoulder!
ReplyDeleteWow, Julianna's getting so tall! I know you're disappointed the kids don't like your embellishments - I still do! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteJustin likes to change up the stories and the kids really don't like it either! The blue dress Julianna is wearing is one Caroline referred to as her cinderella dress. I looks beautiful on you Julianna!
ReplyDeleteEmbellishments! I can't believe it. Uncle Paul embellishing a story?
ReplyDeleteKelly