The past several days I have been out walking in the evenings, and one evening recently I took my camera with the telephoto lens. These first couple of shots are down the river front park road that is in front of our apartment complex. Just back to the left are the apartment buildings where Patt and I have our place and to the right it the river. In the evening, many of us take our exercise walk or social outing.
These two may well be neighbors—
I would bet that these two live in the complex. The young woman had just taken my picture and turned back around. I said "hello" and they turned back into this pose. We both were shooting photos down the road. I was off the road and a little less obvious than she(?) - as if I could be less obvious.
In another park nearby where there is lots and lots going on I saw this woman going through a complex tai chi (I think) routine) to the accompaniment of music in a corner of the park. The long lens helped not intrude.
The park is crowded and this spot only looks isolated. Just behind those bushes is a children's play area.
Yeah, I think he about has a load. Now time to go get on the highway.







Great photo journal - you should consider publishing! Love you!!
ReplyDelete