We had just the best time visiting with the neighbors of Julianna and Lydia who just happened to be in Mebane! While visiting Julianna and Lydia a month or so ago we stayed in their apartment.
Emma Grace and Jack are such joys and Patt especially enjoyed holding Jack. After dinner he slept so soundly while she held him. Here are some photos of the evening--well there are some photos of the evening, I reckon I will figure out how to get words around and above pictures later.
Last night, with EA, Andy and EA's Mom and Dan, we laughed at ourselves as we from time to time realized in our conversation that we came back to quoting children and being amazed at them - the joys of being Grandparents and new parents are wonderful. Not that we did not work on some of the worlds problems, but we did spend some time being amazed at little children, which I reckon is wonderful.
We loved visiting with you - you don't have to wait for the Huffmans to come to town! Let's do it again soon. Can't wait to meet your grandbabies!!
ReplyDeleteDan and Lynnette
Can't wait to read more post! I just recently figured out how to put words above and between my pictures. I can help if needed. Love Julie
ReplyDelete