The view of the pastures of course is always beautiful and restful. And of course if I pause as I look across the fields to reflect, I can recollect various points where I worked on a host of farming activities ranging from fence repair, to mowing, to tractor driving for the hayrides, drainage ditch repair and of course equipment repair, cattle moving around for various reasons and much much more with Buck, Ed, Gene and Art.
and if you note the screen saver on Grandmother's desktop, our two favorite Granddaughters in one of our many "favorite" photos. And that statement can be made regarding so very many photos.
and as you can see though we came to see Grandmother, I still do not have the picture arranging thing down right, hers should have been first, so I loaded it first, forgetting that you have to load in reverse order. You will note that since Grandmother did not have enough to look after she has added goldfish.
and we have had a very very nice time here as is our custom, and one which we enjoy a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment