Sunset looking across the deck at our Christmas tree, in a fresh snow sure was pretty-- as was the whole day. This morning when we woke up, we knew that school would be closed, and work would be delayed if it were even to open. That is a good way to wake up here in Wake County.
The tree is a very recent addition to our deck. It just left the den where it almost set down roots. It stayed up through the 18th - I think a new long term record for time into January, but since it did not get decorated until about the 18th of December, the month was probably about average for us. When the weather gets a little nicer, the tree will migrate down the hill the resting place of some 20 or so of its predecessors.
and tomorrow we will be back at work. The roads look pretty clear and the snow was melting.
Looks like you got more than us! NO fair. I love watching it snow. Love Julie
ReplyDeleteGlad you started a blog Dad. I have you on my blog list so i know when you update!
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed with your blogging skills, Paul! And the snow and sunrise were beautiful. Julianna and I agree with Julie ... No fair that you got such a beautiful snow and we didn't. :) - Matt & Julianna
ReplyDelete