Going from three to four didn't seeim like a big deal to Raleigh, but a party and presents sure did. Party day for birthday boy began early with cake decorating and cookie icing spreading with Marianna, (Lou's daughter) -note Raleigh's upper lip - he had been tasting the frosting and was not to concerned regarding his appearance.
The party was up on the roof, presant opening was a bit of a circus. Surprised you on that one I bet, however as far as I could tell all presants got opened. Hot wheels cars were the big deal.
Litte pools were available for cooling off though a pretty stiff breeze and rain off and on made that aspect of the pools unattractive to the older set. The younger ones thought they were super.
The new colored balls were a hit in the pool, and Clinton continues to think throwing them out of his playpen is a full time job.
Candle blowing out is exciting, I think we did it five or six times. I have photos of three. That is Jen's Dad Jim, in the background just behind Jen. He had been in Costa Rica on business and scheduled himself through Panama City on his way home.
the gathering for cake cutting
and the traditional eating of the cake.







Happy birthday Raleigh! 4 is a great age! One of amy favorites.
ReplyDelete