Wednesday, September 21, 2011

-

Don’t ya wish you know what he was thinking sometimes.  I am talking about Isaac here (but it could fit for Matt too on occasion).  I mean we are in what  I would refer to as a bit of a strange place, and it all will be part of normal for him I guess.

 More from our trip to buy foam.  Foam is used as a mattress topper.  The mattresses are FIRM – no make that hard.  The foam takes it to a firm rating.  Anyway foam is appreciated by us wusses.    Foam is also used in furniture manufacturing.  Like in making couches seen here
 Next door to the cutting machine was this shop taking used wood, building a frame and tacking fabric and foam over it and bingo, a couch.   and it was not all that loud, but Isaac was being proactive -- a good thing.  
 It was not High Point or Thomasville or Hickory by a long shot.  Out in the street of course there was a noodle stand.  That is the glass structure to my back as one of the three wheeled motorcycle taxis goes by,  There are not many of either in North Carolina.  I am talking about the taxi and the noodle stand, though we could use both.
 The boiling pot was pig parts, like in parts – partially identifiable parts.  Flavor I reckon.  
 On the way home we got stuck in one of the great traffic jams I have been in.  Crabtree at Christmas is a drive down an empty country road early on a Sunday morning.  The cause – ignoring a stoplight and every vehicle  maneuvers for itself.  Matt got out, left me to drive – I can do this !  and he went up ahead to try to straighten out the intersection.  Another woman joined him and together they got traffic moving. 

1 comment:

  1. I love how often it seems Matt gets out and directs traffic! Thanks for the great pics :).

    ReplyDelete