Friday, April 3, 2009

what have we here?

I have occasion to go to Chapel Hill somewhat infrequently now that my children no longer dwell in the environs of said fair city. However when I do go, I occasionally take my camera in order to take a photo for my daughter who thinks highly of her time there and enjoys an occasional photo from said fair city and being that I love her I indulge her and take photos such as this one of the football place in Chapel Hill. Well upon further examination of some of the photos I recently took and careful work in various labs we were able to make some startling discoveries. Some disturbing discoveries, some discoveries that will give you "the fever"













You can see the shot of football place (and the heels losing to Wake, it is a sorta nice photo)s, but then in some other photos, some things began to emerge that we need to be aware of.
I am not sure but I think I recognized one of the people in that group working out with Obama during the much over publicized non-event last fall. and in the photo below, I do believe the fit looking person celebrating in UNC togs in some triathlon type event celebrating over a dookie looks very familiar and disturbingly like brother you-know-who. Now celebrating over a dookie is always a good thing, but the togs, that is another story.

























Again, I do not want to jump to conclusions about who is who in these pictures acquired in my investigations regarding recent trips and worked on in various labs but this is a most troubling development, just take a look at who is all buddy buddy and who may be sitting courtside! - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK ! !

15 comments:

  1. Gloom, despair, agony.
    Oh the horror. I am aghast. Looks like someone came out of the closet. What is next?
    The scriptures say we are to love one another but with this kind of display of "fever" challenges one's belief. What could possibly be worse than this?
    Sign me as an anonymous relative, certainly not as an older brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Crissman,
    As a member of your staff it pained me to expose you to the truth about your brother. I hope my participation in this research did not jeopardize my employment with the state or our relationship as employer/employee.
    Respectfully,
    Ed Kessler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Paul,
    I friend of you honorable girl child here in China. Met you when here. Remember me? You say no brother ever do evil, No look good for you honorable Mr. Paul.
    Friend
    Xien Xewn

    ReplyDelete
  4. One ask Mr. Paul,
    Why man so mad in last photo picture? Because of hat or other bend mad man?
    Friend
    Xien Xewn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Paul,
    As your spiritual mentor, I can only hope to understand the pain and suffering you must be going through as you journey along this rocky path. Rest assured that all of us here will be praying for the immortal soul of this lost child.
    Keep the faith,
    Ned

    ReplyDelete
  6. TAR HEELS Rock,
    I new it, just as sure as the sky is CAROLINA Blue, I new it. You losers of the world are all just jealous of the TAR HEELS and PSYCO “T” All American four times, our hall of fame COACH ROY W. Who is by the way the second best coach EVER. The winner, hands down of course is the man with the name on the dome - DEAN SMITH. But all you CAROLINA haters out there, ROY wins again on Monday and once again we will be NUMBER 1!!!! FOREVER. He has 500 plus wins, 30 a year for the next 10 years and he will pass COACH SMITH as the best ever. Be like the guy in the hat and join WINNERS.
    BTW, a poor job of photo shopping the Hat Man’s head on Danny Green’s body and the walk on in the gym with PSYCO T, COACH ROY and what’s his name. The only change we need is to have more people see the light and be TAR HEELS FOREVER JJJ Poor job of shopping little Mikey’s head between COACH Roy and Hat Man in the stadium, but still funny. Don’t know who he is, but I have seen him on TV, I watch ALL the games, and besides COACH ROY he has the best seat in the house.
    You said that your favorite colors were garnet and gold, loserville for sure, CAROLINA BLUE is the only one.
    Be like us, be a winner FOREVER.
    BLEEDS TAR HEEL BLUE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Mr.
    My friend Xien told of funny man in hat your brother. Ha Ha he funny. He look old not like you. All our country like guy in hat, tell friend in other country. Keep good work go.
    LOL
    Chou Jien

    ReplyDelete
  8. BLEEDS TAR HEEL BLUE,
    Saw where you linked this on our fan site, pretty funny stuff.
    Absolutely correct in saying that everyone wants to be like our Heels. Wait till Monday and everyone will know without a doubt that we are number one. I am surprised that you did not recognize the new guy on the bench. That is, as the players call him, “Dr. Mark” He does not usually sit on the bench but if you ever came to Chapel Hill you would most definitely see him around town. He is a regular fixture on campus and the athletic training rooms. As you can see, he and Coach Williams are good friends and he gets in to all the functions. For those of us with class we know how to back a winner, Dr. Mark is one of us for sure.
    Feel sorry for those less fortunate that we are.
    Another Tar Heel forever fan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My friend Chou told me about this site and man in hat. Everyone in call center here got good laugh. Why we do not think of things like this.
    Good work
    Raja Rasta

    ReplyDelete
  10. BLEEDS TAR HEEL BLUE,
    Another Tar Heel Fan Forever is correct, Dr. Mark is the man. Remember the dirty foul on “T” during his sophomore year, Ellington’s sprain, Zeller’s back, and most recently Ray’s toe, thank the training staff and Dr. Mark for getting them back and getting our Heels on the brink of Number 1 FOREVER. All the true fans on our site know about the man, we see him all the time around town, he trains with the team, without him, our team would not be the same. He is directly responsible for out success and come Monday night the whole world will know. I am scouting out Ford Field now on the tube looking for him. Look for the hat. GO HEELS.
    Chapel Hill Maven

    ReplyDelete
  11. Paul,
    Good post, enjoy your comments.
    Great stuff on the guy in the hat.
    Looks like your older brother.
    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mr. Paul and Patt
    My friend Raja told me about this site and the man in the hat. Funny stuff. No wonder your world is like it is. Insallah.
    Abdinasser Al-Omair

    ReplyDelete
  13. BLEEDS TAR HEEL BLUE
    The Big East is toast. Lost in the first game, going down in the second. TAR HEEL RULE THE BASKETBALL WORLD. Like the other guy said, good work Dr. Mark. Up next, on the tube. Bet Dr. Mark has a good seat, let’s look for him to be interviewed at the half. Go CAROLINA, all the way.
    Tar Heel Forever

    ReplyDelete
  14. 對所有我忠誠的迷的感謝在中國。 我的兄弟通过生動描述我誹謗我的好名字有這樣低生活的和膽小鬼藍色顏色的。 懇切地, 帽子的人 多數高尚的博士Mark

    Thanks to all my loyal fans in China. My brother defames my good name by picturing me with such low life and in sissy blue colors.
    Sincerely,
    Man in Hat
    Most Honorable Dr Mark

    ReplyDelete
  15. BLEEDS TAR HEEL BLUE
    Did you see him yet, Watched the player intros, love T and the guys, Coach looked sexy, love those Tar Heels. Someone let me know when you see Dr. Mark. Bet he looks better in Hi Def. Go Heels
    Teri Tar Heel

    ReplyDelete