one, just because there were two of our staff are naturalized citizens, most of the staff are more (or less) normal-
here is a photo of most of the Raleigh based staff.
second, Patt is leaving to visit the grandkids in April, but not until the 24th.
Below is one of my favorite photos of our recent visit. Look at the smile on Patt's and Julianna's face. In fact Julianna just plain exudes joy in that picture. and she was so happy to be "cooking with her Grandmama.
of course where will I be? I reckon, Raleigh, yeah I think it will be Raleigh. Patt, Patt will be visiting Grandchildren.
I'm sure Patt will have a long 'honey do' list for you to occupy yourself with while she is loving on the grandchildren! I soon won't be able to get a niece and nephew fix whenever I need it (denial has set in!)...susan
ReplyDeletePaul you can train for a triathlon.
ReplyDeleteMark