Julie and Justin came by one evening and the seven of us went out to dinner and they left the kids with us. The five us spent the night then next AM started on what turned into a rather full day.
In one of the many hotel towers happened to be a guy with a host of tropical birds. Well the kids about wouldn't leave as they held various birds.
Big crowd of people and lots of birds, and the guy just kept moving them around and Will and Caroline kept getting birds.
Eric would have none of it. He and I had the same aversion to being part of the crowd. Eventually he did get enough curiosity to go see his sister.— and
the guy set a bird on Big E's head, He, Eric, was so proud.
Eventually we got to the pools, and I mean pools and water slides, here Caroline is coming off one of the smaller slides where I have been catching the boys. The bigger kids and I had been down the larger slides already and Eric was trying out this one.
Caroline coming one of the big slides, note the sign in front.
and Will doing like wise,
Tattoos, from the tattoo lady,
and fireworks on the beach in front of the hotel that evening when Julie and Justin came to pick up the kids. Someone slept well that night.












Thanks for having them!! They were tired as well.
ReplyDeleteAnd I bet it wasn't just the kids! Sounds like a fun & full day! What an adventure!
ReplyDeleterobin
What fun to be able to have a fun day for everyone! Glad you are there and feeling better!
ReplyDelete