Yesterday was an exciting day. A "responsible adult" (Patt apparently qualified), took me to the City of Medicine mid morning where I got a new hat and tendon in my shoulder along with one more body part - a plastic screw - to hold the tendon to the arm bone connected to the shoulder bone
It was out-patient and by mid afternoon, we were traveling US 70 East.
It is a rather space age type sling in my limited exposure to slings. The little white radio looking thingee is a electrical stimulus thingee that sends out little shocks to confuse the pain nerves. I am glad too because I told them I was allergic to pain. I also have some pretty strong prescription strength pills that interrupt pain. And induce a nap.
Recovery will involve therapy and take a while. Patt is going to have to be more than responsible.
And I am so thankful I have her with me.
I still have a few more photos from North Dakota I hope to post. We have photogenic grandchildren.

Glad surgery went well. Also glad you have Patt to take care of you as well, but I'm sure she might not be so glad in a few days! Continued prayers for a smooth recovery for both of you!
ReplyDeleteLove,
susan
Glad you made it, that little thinge is a NSA tracking device and also links to NORAD.
ReplyDeleteDont worry the Russians know where you are.
keep the recovery going.
Mark
OUCH! Hope your pain is well managed by now. Be kind to your nurse at home!!!
ReplyDeleterobin & michael