Ray and Diane own a house on the banks of the Conestoga River a little outside of Lancaster, Pa. Their backyard kinda evolves into this beautiful area that is sorta like their own little park.
It was a gray and rain threatening afternoon, and the rain did not disappoint as it came hard and heavy.
There was time to get in the photos. Here is the group breaking up after photo taking time prior to the wedding which was held in the reception tent rather than the outside and on the little rise that bordered the river from which previous photos were made.
The obligatory wedding party photo, I got in a pretty good shot prior to photographer finishing arranging the group.
and I did the same with the two nieces with their husbands and Melissa and Corey's baby.
The reception dinner, dancing and post wedding activities were all a lot of fun and undocumented by me as I just stopped taking pictures. It did rain and rain hard, the tent kept those under it dry, the food was very good ( Amish -- and plentiful ) and the DJ was entertaining and had some good music too.
we statyed late for us -- I am gong to guess 9:30ish - perhaps looking towards 10:00 but not by much.

Party animals!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a beautiful spot and a beautiful wedding! Amish food? I'm going to have to look that up!
ReplyDelete