Monday, March 5, 2012

man we are bragging now

-


Look what my granddaughter made for Patt and for me !  A pot holder, yes-sir-re-bob.  A pot holder that I have put to use with my new skill of cooking. THANK YOU JULIANNA. 
and Patt likes using it too - or rather she thinks she might.

(and how about the self portrait photo with iPhone, mirror, and pot holder — someone ought to straighten that lamp shade too) (oops I reckon that should have been me, oh well who notices those things?)

 Pot holder in use, and which one of those do you reckon I ate?  
If you guessed all of them you  are correct.
 these were the special for Paul, tray - had minimum of three red hots
 most had just two.  We are talking molasses cookies with red hots. 
 Really really good ones too.

we're cooking now

4 comments:

  1. That is one niiiiiice potholder! You are quite a lucky grandfather. Have you made Aunt Eleanor's cookie caper cookies yet? I bet no one would complain if you put three red hots on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking potholder and great looking cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have eaten all those cookies too!! Glad Julianna is helping you in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete