Tuesday, April 26, 2011

a day at the park

Well actually it was not a day, but a day or so ago, the four of us went for a walk to a near by playground and dog park, yes a dog park -- Panama City is quite civilized, especially in this part of town.  The park is on the water front and Jen and Stephen's dog, Deuce, really liked the park and the water.  Jen and Deuce knew many of the people and dogs in the park.  It is not hard to know why.
Deuce and I went down the boat ramp to the waters edge -  (there was a bit of a beach too, but accessible only over some pretty large rocks.).
We (the Deuce and I ) went out on the long breakwater and got some kids to take our picture.  Deuce, fortunately for me, has decided that she likes me -- a lot.  She worries when we are walking if I am not with the group and tries to herd me into the group of the four of us.  When I stray, she looks over her shoulder and tries to get us back together in a tighter pack.  We seem to have a lot in common too.  She and I both pass gas.  Hers though is the stuff that legends are made of.

2 comments: