After I picked out the photos I realized what the title had to be. Uncle is quite entertaining, to no ones surprise.
The lake has provided boat rides and one one occasion an abundance of very small fish that the little ones were pulling in one after another.
games to be played with an aunt who kept attention of all
the morning and breakfast by the lake
or a cup of coffee and staying warm in the brisk early (well if 8 is early ) morning
and let me tell you - this is really a nice way to spend a little time. Next post I will try to have a picture of the actual parents of these grandchildren of ours.
Who does the uncle entertain more - the nieces or himself?! Looks like a lot of fun being had!
ReplyDeletelove,
Susan
HE is a very entertainong uncle for sure! I know you all are having a wonderful time, enjoy!
ReplyDeleteLove Julie
Hi Stephen and Jen!!