Thursday, July 15, 2010

restaurant Review #8 --for the retirees


Some of you may know I am considering retirement. If so, I need to be looking around for appropriate dinning opportunities. I will need spacious, level floor, of course not overly crowded, plenty of seating, and plenty of lighting type of place. I am thinking food court ! ! I mean where else can all these features plus security, variety, and a people watching opportunity merge.
The menu options are nearly endless, tending toward routine fast and tasty
There are plenty of familiar logos, and in this particular food court
places where you can still find interesting people to share a meal with
imagine my delight, with my mid eastern kabobs, (not from one of the chains) along with fried rice - go figure - and cucumbers/tomato chopped up stuff, and some kind of pretty good yogurt sauce.

2 comments:

  1. I want to start hanging out with y'all. It is apparent from all your blog entries that the two of you know how to have a rockin' good time. Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 24th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your current doctor (and at this rate) future cardiologist might not approve of all your restaurant choices...but then again enjoy it while you can!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete