Finally! My first post from Laura and Matt's! I got a big welcome from Julianna and Lydia - wonderful hugs and kisses on my first morning here - and lots more since then. Here are some of our many activities thus far -
Using window crayons from the Hubbells -


Coloring pictures for Granddaddy, Grandpa and Grandma at the kitchen table -


And lots of smiles and admiration from little brother Isaac!
Is it possible to say "adorable and beautiful children" too many times?
ReplyDeleteKelly
Patt, great post, and great action photos - loved 'em -
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful pictures! Nice camera work :)... the kids look absolutely adorable and so happy to have their grandma visiting! Thanks for the cute update and hope you`re having a blast in China! Lots of love hugs and kisses!
ReplyDeleteHowq wonderful! I know you are having a blast! Nothing like grandies kisses!!
ReplyDeleteGive EG and Jack a hug from me!
Lynnette
I agree, awesome pictures! Have fun! Love Julie
ReplyDelete