Well I looked for my friend the Deacon, but IMPOSTORS showed up.
Yup, impostors, looked like 'em, but sure did not play like them. I got there early too.

The building was quiet a bit more full than yesterday. Though yesterdays crowd was "only 26,000. This is a big building. I guess 34-36,000 here today, we will see what offical attendance is. Problem is so very very many wear light blue. Really sad to see so many sick people.

Between games Mark "took ill" and had to rest after dinner. He was a bit upset with all the blue. He kept mumbling about the evil empire or something like that too.
anyway we are one and done and that is no fun.
but we have some seen some other very good games (not counting the Deacons mess) and tomorrow is another day - and somewhere the sun is shining and all that,
We have some adventures planned for tomorrow evening so we will be alright.
just got to find the real Deacons.

I agree, where did they go because it wasn't the Georgia Dome! Hopefully they will get their act together for the Dance. Glad you are having fun and have some other things planned besides making yourselves sick seeing all that powder blue. Love Julie
ReplyDelete